Cristiano Ronaldo opens up on plans to marry girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez
Cristiano Ronaldo has opened up on his plans to marry girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez.
The Juventus star, 34, has been dating the 25-year-old model since 2016.
Although the couple share one daughter together, while also raising Ronaldo's other three children, they are yet to officially tie the knot.
However, Ronaldo has revealed that he intends to marry Rodriguez but did not give an indication of when it might happen.
Speaking during a revealing interview with Piers Morgan, which will be aired on Tuesday, he said: "We'll be (married) one day, for sure.
"It's my mum's dream as well. So, one day. Why not?"
Rodriguez, born to a Spanish mum and Argentinian dad, first met Ronaldo while he was playing with Real Madrid.
She now lives with the five-time Ballon d'Or winner in Turin along with children Cristiano Jr (8), twins Eva and Mateo (2) and their daughter Alana Martina (1).
And the Spanish model recently revealed the details of her first meeting with her long-term partner, claiming it was "love at first sight."
"Our first meeting was at Gucci, where I worked as a sales assistant," she recalled in an interview with The Sun.
"Days later, we saw each other again at another brand's event.
"It was then that we could talk in a relaxed atmosphere, outside my work environment. It was love at first sight for both."
She added: "Being the partner of someone so famous is not easy but I wouldn't change it for the world. What I feel for him is stronger than anything, any kind of pressure."
Ronaldo has recently started his second season with Juventus after helping the Italian giants to defend their Serie A title in his debut campaign.
He has started in each of the first three games so far this term, scoring once to help Maurizio Sarri's side pick up two wins and a draw.
- View the latest Premier League table after Arsenal beat Everton 3-2Football 2 days ago
- Fury versus Joshua 'will happen' says promoterBoxing 15 hours ago
- Coronavirus forces fan ban at Italian football gamesFootball 14 hours ago
- Athletics: It's race against time for Manangoi Athletics 1 hour ago
- Messi and Ronaldo could both end careers at the same clubFootball 1 day ago
- Golf: Late birdie gives Hirani victory at Nyali ClubGolf 2 days ago
- USIU, Northern Suburbs win to keep playoff hopes aliveRugby 1 day ago