Betting company surprises Kenyan, pays him Sh1 million
BetLion has paid Sh1,000,000 to Philip Kiptoo who was the biggest winner this past weekend.
The customer placed correctly predicted the outcome of 13 games with a stake of Sh3,500.
“I just placed a bet of Sh3,500 with BetLion, and luckily my bets were correct. BetLion is one of the new entrants into the market, and I would advise everyone to join as well and try their luck.
"Our number one priority at BetLion, is to ensure whenever a bet is settled, our players receive their winnings," said a BetLion official.
- CS Amina flags off Kenya’s shooting team ahead of IDPA tourneySports 17 minutes ago
- Arsenal's Lacazette ruled out until OctoberFootball 2 days ago
- Ngeno shocks top guns in Doha trialsAthletics 2 days ago
- Cristiano Ronaldo breaks down in tears during TV interview after seeing late dad Football 7 hours ago
- World reacts to Kamworor’s new Half Marathon recordAthletics 6 hours ago
- Hazard to make Real Madrid debut in La LigaFootball 2 days ago
- Malkia Strikers make false start in JapanVolleyball and Handball 17 hours ago