How gambling, digital taxis and lodgings expanded the national cake
Rebasing of economy saw some new activities included in the computation of gross domestic product.
By Dominic Omondi | 16 days ago
Resurrection of betting industry may be short-lived
The government has not changed its position on sports betting and the proposal to drop the exercise duty on betting stake might be reinstated.
Judah Ben-Hur | 1 year ago
Gambling craze hands KRA Sh4.7b as high tax beckons
The Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA) has made Sh4.7 billion in taxes from the gambling craze that has gripped the nation.
Patrick Alushula | 4 years ago
Dilemma: My female supervisor is sexually harrassing me, help
- Orie Rogo Manduli's burial postponed after eldest daughter falls ill
- New Kianjokoma police officers welcomed in church service
- Outdated ‘Nyumba Mboke’ culture puts women at risk of HIV
By Anne Atieno
- Ruto out to fool you with ill-gotten wealth, Kalonzo says
- Tongue piercings can fill brain with pus, cause Herpes
HEALTH & SCIENCE
By Kagai Reuben