Arsenal rebellion continues as another Gunners’ player makes daring move
Arsenal youngster Xavier Amaechi has removed all mention of the Gunners from his Instagram bio after being left out of the squad for the pre-season tour to the US.
Amaechi, 18, starred for Freddie Ljungberg's Under-23 squad last term and was recently promoted to the first-team training setup under Unai Emery.
Youngsters such as Reiss Nelson, Emile Smith Rowe, Bukayo Saka and Tyreece John-Jules have been included on the tour - and it appears Amaechi hasn't taken the decision to leave him out altogether well.
He will return to the U23 setup - with the young side now being coached by former Arsenal defender Steve Bould.
Bayern Munich are reportedly interested in Amaechi who has just one year left on his contract in north London.
But Arsenal will be in a position to command a decent fee should anyone try and prise Amaechi away from the Emirates.
The Gunners have already lost promising talents in recent years such as Chris Willock and Marcus McGuane to signed for Benfica and Barcelona respectively.
It's not just in the youth ranks where the travelling party has hit the headlines, with club captain Laurent Koscielny refusing to travel.
The Frenchman is desperate to leave Arsenal this summer and had hoped the Gunners would come to an agreement to allow him to leave for free after nine years of service.
Koscielny has one year left on his current deal and has offers on the table from France - one of which is a three-year contract with Bordeaux.
- Golfers should leave world-record running to Eliud KipchogeGolf 2 days ago
- Tensions rise as typhoon looms over Japan-Scotland showdownRugby 2 days ago
- FIFA bans former top football official Football 2 days ago
- Chevrolet deal set to end due to United's struggles on pitchFootball 2 days ago
- Big screens beaming Kipchoge's attempt live at KICCAthletics 2 days ago
- Nike’s Breaking 2 versus the Ineos 1:59 ChallengeAthletics 2 days ago
- Kipchoge whets North Rift's super Saturday Athletics 2 days ago