Shock as Tottenham Hotspur star collapses while on holiday
England and Tottenham Hotspur midfielder Dele Alli reportedly collapsed on a sun lounger while on holiday in Greece.
According to the Sun, the 23-year-old looked unsteady as two guards carried him away.
The photos show his lover Ruby Mae, 25, unaware but then realises the gravity of the situation and calls in some help.
“She had to call over two huge fellas to help get Dele to his feet and carry him away.” Said one of the onlookers.
The Midfielder was celebrating his girlfriend’s 25th birthday in Greece before the incident happened.
The witnesses said Alli was helped into a vehicle and driven back to his hotel.
“They had been enjoying themselves in the beach club all afternoon and Ruby led Dele to a sun lounger to take a much-needed rest.
“They had a kiss and cuddle and chilled out on the lounger where they could stay out of the sun.
“Dele fell asleep and Ruby couldn’t rouse him.
“She saw the funny side of it and some of his friends came over to check on him too.
“But she had to call over two huge fellas to help get Dele to his feet and carry him away.” Said one of the witnesses.
The pair are just rekindling their relationship after they broke up in February.
The Tottenham management will be hoping for some good news on their star man ahead of a busy season come August.
- Messi’s long wait for Argentina glory drags onFootball 2 weeks ago
- Dutch great Robben announces retirement from footballFootball 2 weeks ago
- ‘New signing’ Victor Wanyama set to stay at Tottenham despite Ndombele ArrivalFootball 2 weeks ago
- BREAKING: PSG confirm Neymar has gone absent without leave after failing to show up for pre-seasonFootball 1 week ago
- IDPA Expert shooter Onyango set for MagTech Cup in HungarySports 3 weeks ago
- Neymar's dad makes shock admission over PSG superstar's return to BarcelonaFootball 2 weeks ago
- Zaha sends powerful message to fans on joining ArsenalFootball 2 weeks ago