Shock as Tottenham Hotspur star collapses while on holiday
England and Tottenham Hotspur midfielder Dele Alli reportedly collapsed on a sun lounger while on holiday in Greece.
According to the Sun, the 23-year-old looked unsteady as two guards carried him away.
The photos show his lover Ruby Mae, 25, unaware but then realises the gravity of the situation and calls in some help.
“She had to call over two huge fellas to help get Dele to his feet and carry him away.” Said one of the onlookers.
The Midfielder was celebrating his girlfriend’s 25th birthday in Greece before the incident happened.
The witnesses said Alli was helped into a vehicle and driven back to his hotel.
“They had been enjoying themselves in the beach club all afternoon and Ruby led Dele to a sun lounger to take a much-needed rest.
“They had a kiss and cuddle and chilled out on the lounger where they could stay out of the sun.
“Dele fell asleep and Ruby couldn’t rouse him.
“She saw the funny side of it and some of his friends came over to check on him too.
“But she had to call over two huge fellas to help get Dele to his feet and carry him away.” Said one of the witnesses.
The pair are just rekindling their relationship after they broke up in February.
The Tottenham management will be hoping for some good news on their star man ahead of a busy season come August.
- Football's offside rule and the VAR debate Football 1 day ago
- Tennis: Thiem falls to Italian qualifier Mager in Rio quarter-finalsTennis 2 days ago
- Messi scores four as Barcelona rout EibarFootball 2 days ago
- Tyson Fury beats Deontay Wilder to become World Heavyweight ChampionBoxing 2 days ago
- Surprise Sh2 million boost for the Betika National Super LeagueFootball 1 day ago
- NBA legend Michael Jordan pays poignant tribute to Kobe Bryant at memorial serviceBasketball 16 hours ago
- Morales blast downs Real as Hazard limps off injuredFootball 2 days ago