Morata wants to spend the rest of his career at Atletico Madrid
Alvaro Morata, who is on loan at Atletico Madrid from Chelsea, wants to remain at the Spanish club until the end of his career and has no plans to return to Blues.
“I have been clear that I want to be here,” he told Marca.
“It’s not even in my head to leave this club. I want it to be resolved as soon as possible, I’m happy here, I want to be here for all the years I have left as a professional.
As long as the people love me and are happy with my work, I want to be here. I have found happiness here, I’m where I want to be.”
Morata has made 72 appearances for Chelsea, scoring 24 goals.
His sole piece of silverware with the Blues was winning the FA Cup in 2018.
- PHOTOS: Pogba and Lingard in heated fight as Man United land in AustraliaFootball 6 days ago
- KPL: KCB appoints Zedekiah ‘Zico’ Otieno as head coachFootball 1 month ago
- Athletics: US college track star performs incredible 'superman dive' to win raceAthletics 2 months ago
- Uhuru to preside over Safari RallySports 1 week ago
- Barcelona superstar 'says yes' to PSG transfer - paving way for Neymar returnFootball 1 week ago
- Gor Mahia to fly Kenyan flag in Kagame CupFootball 1 week ago
- How Kenyan stewards forgot their job as Kariobangi Sharks schooled Everton [Photos]Football 1 week ago