Morata wants to spend the rest of his career at Atletico Madrid
Alvaro Morata, who is on loan at Atletico Madrid from Chelsea, wants to remain at the Spanish club until the end of his career and has no plans to return to Blues.
“I have been clear that I want to be here,” he told Marca.
“It’s not even in my head to leave this club. I want it to be resolved as soon as possible, I’m happy here, I want to be here for all the years I have left as a professional.
As long as the people love me and are happy with my work, I want to be here. I have found happiness here, I’m where I want to be.”
Morata has made 72 appearances for Chelsea, scoring 24 goals.
His sole piece of silverware with the Blues was winning the FA Cup in 2018.
- Forget it! Werner's agent sends message to Man United and Chelsea over Liverpool transferGossip & Rumours 7 hours ago
- Wanyama joins protests against police brutality in Kenya and US Gossip & Rumours 8 hours ago
- Man City set for lengthy UEFA ban appeal - leading to Premier League confusionPremier League 9 hours ago
- Top 10 boxers of all time unveiled as Mike Tyson fails to make star-studded listBoxing 8 hours ago
- Tottenham player tests positive for Covid-19 days to league restartPremier League 15 hours ago