Morata wants to spend the rest of his career at Atletico Madrid
Alvaro Morata, who is on loan at Atletico Madrid from Chelsea, wants to remain at the Spanish club until the end of his career and has no plans to return to Blues.
“I have been clear that I want to be here,” he told Marca.
“It’s not even in my head to leave this club. I want it to be resolved as soon as possible, I’m happy here, I want to be here for all the years I have left as a professional.
As long as the people love me and are happy with my work, I want to be here. I have found happiness here, I’m where I want to be.”
Morata has made 72 appearances for Chelsea, scoring 24 goals.
His sole piece of silverware with the Blues was winning the FA Cup in 2018.
- Katana nets winner as Bandari beat hard-fighting ZooFootball 14 hours ago
- Dortmund’s Alcacer ready to strike down former employerFootball 2 days ago
- Serbia hand Kenya’s Malkia Strikers third W. Cup lossVolleyball and Handball 2 days ago
- Kipchoge says he's getting stronger each dayAthletics 1 day ago
- Manchester United injury list grows ahead of Europa League clashFootball 18 hours ago
- Champions League road to Istanbul beginsFootball 2 days ago
- UCL hero’s dad reveals his thoughts on his son joining Man UnitedFootball 3 hours ago