Cristiano Ronaldo beats lIONEL Messi to 600 club goals with crucial Inter equaliser
Cristiano Ronaldo scored the 600th goal of his club career to earn Italian champions Juventus a 1-1 draw away to Inter Milan in Serie A on Saturday.
The Turin club wrapped up an eighth successive league title last weekend but found themselves behind early on to a wonder-strike from Inter midfielder Radja Nainggolan.
However, the Portuguese responded with a powerful finish in the second half to hit 20 league goals for the season, moving within two strikes of Serie A's leading scorer, Fabio Quagliarella of Sampdoria, in the process.
Inter remain in third place on 62 points, four ahead of AS Roma below them, while Juventus, who dropped points for just the sixth time in 34 games this season, move up to 88.
- Liverpool striker Origi reveals the Truth about transfer rumours that he will be sold by KloppFootball 1 week ago
- Transfer News LIVE: Liverpool, Arsenal and Man Utd latest plus Alexis Sanchez gossipFootball 1 month ago
- Top footballer’s wife caught red-handed having sex with police officer in carGossip & Rumours 3 weeks ago
- Champions League final rule change ahead of Liverpool vs TottenhamFootball 1 month ago
- Premier League star responds to Man United transfer speculationFootball 2 weeks ago
- Kenyan footballer handed 10-year ban by FIFA for match-fixingFootball 1 month ago
- ‘Floyd will return soon’ says fatherBoxing 2 months ago