Cristiano Ronaldo beats lIONEL Messi to 600 club goals with crucial Inter equaliser
Cristiano Ronaldo scored the 600th goal of his club career to earn Italian champions Juventus a 1-1 draw away to Inter Milan in Serie A on Saturday.
The Turin club wrapped up an eighth successive league title last weekend but found themselves behind early on to a wonder-strike from Inter midfielder Radja Nainggolan.
However, the Portuguese responded with a powerful finish in the second half to hit 20 league goals for the season, moving within two strikes of Serie A's leading scorer, Fabio Quagliarella of Sampdoria, in the process.
Inter remain in third place on 62 points, four ahead of AS Roma below them, while Juventus, who dropped points for just the sixth time in 34 games this season, move up to 88.
- Slum Boys ready to disarm Ulinzi in MachakosFootball 2 days ago
- SportPesa: We’re waiting for betting board nod to resume full operationFootball 2 days ago
- Simbas eye revenge against ZimbabweRugby 2 days ago
- Athletes set for Kabarak Half MarathonAthletics 2 days ago
- SA and Spain sides headline Safari SevensRugby 2 days ago
- Clinical Ireland see off Scots in Yokohama drizzleRugby 31 minutes ago
- Wambui and Kageha out of Kenya team to world meetAthletics 2 days ago