Lukakuâ€™s mother star-struck at Old Trafford after meeting Lionel Messi [photos]
Being a mother to a football star comes with the honour of enjoying all the privileges life has to offer including luxurious homes, fancy cars and getting VIP access to major football matches.
But meeting Lionel Messi or Cristiano Ronaldo face to face beats all.
This was evident when Romelu Lukaku’s mum Adolphine Lukaku, was reduced to a ‘fangirl’ after meeting Barcelona star Lionel Messi at Old Trafford when the Catalans visited on Wednesday.
Images emerged of Lukakus’ mum barely able to hold it together during her brief moment with the five-time Balon d’Or winner.
Mrs Lukaku tittered like a little girl as she embraced him and then posed for a picture with the Argentine international.
Messi led the Catalan brigade that earned a 1-0 advantage in the first leg of their Champions League Quarterfinal at the Theatre of Dreams.
However, he did not have one of his best nights on the pitch as United defenders shut him down leaving him nursing a nose bleed after a nasty Chris Smalling tackle.
The Barcelona hotshot will be hoping to improve on his show when the two sides clash again on Tuesday at the Spanish colosseum.
- Mutai to light up South Rift cross country meeting in Sotik tomorrowAthletics 1 day ago
- Napoli vs Juventus betting prediction from 22BetFootball 9 hours ago
- Who will win 2019 Soya gala tonight?Sports 20 hours ago
- Manchester United make Bruno Fernandes breakthroughGossip & Rumours 2 days ago
- Manchester United hilariously torn apart online after disastrous loss to BurnleyFootball 1 day ago
- Cherono to lead Boston Marathon line upAthletics 23 hours ago
- PSG star linked with move to Old Trafford but Utd are wary of repeating mistakes made with SanchezFootball 16 hours ago