Man Utd star Ander Herrera breaks silence and fuels PSG transfer talk
Ander Herrera has been a key part of Manchester United's revival under Ole Gunnar Solskjaer.
But the Spanish midfielder is reportedly now on the verge of penning a three-year deal with Paris Saint-Germain, according to AS.
Herrera's contract at Old Trafford expires in the summer and having rejected a new deal worth around £100,000 per week, he's on the verge of the exit.
It is understood PSG have blown United out of the water with a £150,000 a week, three-year deal to try and tempt the experienced midfielder to the Parc des Princes.
Herrera has fuelled rumours a move could be on the horizon after breaking his silence in the Spanish press by refusing to rule out a switch.
When asked about links to PSG, Herrera told Spanish daily El Periódico de Aragón: "It is logical when you have three months of contract and there are other selections.
"I already knew something was going to come out.
"I take it as normal, I focus on playing football in the month and a half that remains.
"The rest is left to my agent, both the possible renewal with United and if you talk to another club for my departure.
"I do not go crazy with what will happen in four months, so I do not know if my stage is over.
"I enjoy being in the biggest club in England, the fans love me, they have treated me phenomenally in the institution and my duty is to listen to them, although I honestly do not know what is going to happen.
"What I see myself is trying to win against Watford next week.
"Things happen if you deserve it and if you are an honest and hardworking person, they arrive."
- Another blow for Wanyama at Tottenham ahead of new season Football 1 month ago
- Harambee Stars hint match against Senegal is their last at AFCONFootball 1 month ago
- Arsenal highly unlikely to sign Wilfried Zaha as transfer saga turns uglyFootball 1 month ago
- Zaha sends powerful message to fans on joining ArsenalFootball 1 month ago
- Mane says he will step down as Senegal penalty-taker for nowFootball 1 month ago
- Reason why Man Utd's transfer for Bruno Fernandes has been delayedFootball 1 month ago
- WWE superstar rushed to hospital with 'separated pelvis' after fightSports 1 month ago