Hazard takes swipe at Arsenal after derby victory
Chelsea and Belgium forward Eden Hazard has taken a swipe at Arsenal after a last-gasp Marcos Alonso goal ensured the Blues came out on top in Saturday’s London derby.
Hazard came on as a substitute in the 61st minute and was responsible for Chelsea’s winning goal, setting up the Spanish left back to slot home the winner.
After the game, the Belgian took to his Twitter to express his feelings:
“Hi guys it’s Eden Hazard at Stamford Bridge we are here just after the derby. You know London is Blue, so see you next week in Newcastle."
Chelsea’s victory compounded Arsenal to back to back defeats in the Unai Emery era and maintained Maurizio Sarri’s 100 per cent record.
Sarri, however, downplayed Chelsea’s title chances despite the win.
“We are not title challengers, not in this moment. We have to improve in the defensive phase and I’m not talking about only the defenders," said Sarri.
- Juventus' Douglas Costa in trouble over spitting incidentFootball 5 days ago
- Uganda daze Kanbis at Hayer Star Field tourneyCricket 1 month ago
- Migne names Stars squad for Ethiopia Afcon qualifierFootball 6 hours ago
- Athletics: Huge field for Mombasa International Marathon Athletics 2 hours ago
- 21 offences Cristiano Ronaldo should have been red-carded for in the past Football 1 day ago