Hazard takes swipe at Arsenal after derby victory
Chelsea and Belgium forward Eden Hazard has taken a swipe at Arsenal after a last-gasp Marcos Alonso goal ensured the Blues came out on top in Saturday’s London derby.
Hazard came on as a substitute in the 61st minute and was responsible for Chelsea’s winning goal, setting up the Spanish left back to slot home the winner.
After the game, the Belgian took to his Twitter to express his feelings:
“Hi guys it’s Eden Hazard at Stamford Bridge we are here just after the derby. You know London is Blue, so see you next week in Newcastle."
Chelsea’s victory compounded Arsenal to back to back defeats in the Unai Emery era and maintained Maurizio Sarri’s 100 per cent record.
Sarri, however, downplayed Chelsea’s title chances despite the win.
“We are not title challengers, not in this moment. We have to improve in the defensive phase and I’m not talking about only the defenders," said Sarri.
- I had no idea Kenyans played football – Gor Mahia coach OktayFootball 1 month ago
- Wazito FC President Ricardo Badoer uses ‘F’ word on his playersFootball 1 month ago
- Football: Jurgen Klopp mocked after blaming WIND for derby stalematePremier League 1 month ago
- Five Africa Cup of Nations facts you need to knowFootball 1 week ago
- Ricardo Badoer: Meet the man pulling tough strings at Wazito FCFootball 1 month ago
- Golf: The big tee offGolf 1 month ago
- AFCON 2019: History made as four East African teams qualify for 2019 Afcon finalsFootball 4 weeks ago