Hazard takes swipe at Arsenal after derby victory
Chelsea and Belgium forward Eden Hazard has taken a swipe at Arsenal after a last-gasp Marcos Alonso goal ensured the Blues came out on top in Saturday’s London derby.
Hazard came on as a substitute in the 61st minute and was responsible for Chelsea’s winning goal, setting up the Spanish left back to slot home the winner.
After the game, the Belgian took to his Twitter to express his feelings:
“Hi guys it’s Eden Hazard at Stamford Bridge we are here just after the derby. You know London is Blue, so see you next week in Newcastle."
Chelsea’s victory compounded Arsenal to back to back defeats in the Unai Emery era and maintained Maurizio Sarri’s 100 per cent record.
Sarri, however, downplayed Chelsea’s title chances despite the win.
“We are not title challengers, not in this moment. We have to improve in the defensive phase and I’m not talking about only the defenders," said Sarri.
- KHU now get their act together in good timeHockey 1 day ago
- Transfer: Things are really not going well for OrigiFootball 23 hours ago
- Anthony Martial given new nickname by Manchester United fansFootball 1 day ago
- Man United striker Lukaku has finally spoken about his body, reveals his problemFootball 2 days ago
- Eden Hazard has spoken about leaving ChelseaFootball 23 hours ago
- Sterling responds to racial attack at Chelsea, reveals who is to blameFootball 3 days ago
- Man United hero set to make shock move to another Premier League clubFootball 4 days ago