Ex- Gor coach first day: New FK Tirana head coach takes training days after leaving 15-time Kenya Premier league champions
Former Gor Mahia coach Jose Marcello Ferreira "Ze Maria" took his first training session in charge of Albanian side FK Tirana on Saturday at the club’s training grounds.
The Brazilian was appointed as the club’s head coach on Friday following K’ogalo’s refusal to budge to his demands for a salary increment days after the club won the Sportpesa Supercup title in Tanzania.
After Gor’s 2-0 loss to Sofapaka on Sunday in Meru, K’ogalo captain Musa Mohamed admitted that the abrupt resignation of Ze Maria affected the team.
Ze Maria’s main role in KF Tirana will be- to lead the club who were relegated last season- back to the country’s top-tier league (Super Liga).
K’ogallo’s midfielder, Francis Kahata (2014-2015) and Tusker’s skipper James Situma (2011) have once played for FK Tirana.
- Bale's agent discusses chances of Arsenal moveGossip & Rumours 4 hours ago
- Kenyan boxer Agina still missing since Commonwealth Games in Australia two months agoBoxing 6 hours ago
- FIFA fines Mexico for ‘abuse’ on German player as Chicharito calls for restraintWorld Cup 2018 2 hours ago
- Long-hitting Dustin Johnson reigns as number oneGolf 15 hours ago
- Referee slammed for requesting for Ronaldo and Pepe shirts in Portugal winWorld Cup 2018 3 hours ago
- England want to ‘put record straight’Rugby 15 hours ago
- Southgate dislocates shoulder while out running ahead of England's World Cup 2018 clash vs PanamaWorld Cup 2018 6 hours ago