Real Madrid “confident” of luring Kylian Mbappe ahead of PSG, Arsenal and Man United
According to reports in Spain, the 12-time European champs believe they are winning the race to sign Mbappe because they are ready to loan him back to Monaco
Madrid, are lining up a £100million-plus offer for the France international.
That comes after French sports publication l’Equipe ran a front page splash on PSG’s interest on Mbappe, 18, moving to Paris.
Mbappe travelled to Real Madrid’s training ground at Valdebedas to chat with Los Blancos manager Zinedine Zidane.
According to AS, Mbappe told Zidane he does not want to leave France at this stage of his young career, which opens the door to other clubs getting involved and the transfer saga rumbling on.
Arsenal and Manchester United are known to be interested in Mbappe and Liverpool also fancy their chances of getting involved.
And his father Wilfried is the man who pulls the strings in the background for his son, making sure the player’s trusted lawyer runs his eye over any contracts and offers advice.
And Real are confident they can oust PSG, who had a poor season by their standards, finishing behind Monaco in Ligue 1 and getting knocked out of the Champions League in extraordinary fashion by Barcelona according to The Sun
- BASKETBALL: Kenya defend boys’ under-18 Africa Zone Five titleBasketball 11 hours ago
- Man United and Man City to battle for PSG superstarWorld Cup 2018 2 hours ago
- Messi’s diehard fan commits suicide after Argentina shockerSports 49 minutes ago
- Sportpesa finally unveils the identity of 31milion mega jackpot winnerWorld Cup 2018 4 days ago
- WPL: Trans Nzoia Falcons claw Thika QueensFootball 12 hours ago
- Rhodri Giggs takes shot at brother Ryan Giggs over Manchester bar closureGossip & Rumours 1 day ago
- Petit points out main difference between Ronaldo and Messi in the World CupWorld Cup 2018 1 day ago