Former Manchester United and Arsenal striker Robin van Persie considers return to Feyenoord
Fenerbahce star Robin van Persie is considering a return to one of his former clubs but it’s not Manchester United or Arsenal.
Van Persie is said to have told reporters in Holland he would be open to a move to Feyenoord, where he began his football career.
The Dutch international said: “Coming back to Netherlands is becoming an increasingly more serious option. And then only at Feyenoord or Excelsior.”
The former Premier League striker is showing no sign of slowing down with age, having scored seven goals and assisted three in the Super Ligue this season.
He is contract at Fenerbahce ends at the beginning of next season.
- Kwale to host Mawimbi contestSports 6 hours ago
- Long-hitting Dustin Johnson reigns as number oneGolf 1 day ago
- Kenyan boxer Agina still missing since Commonwealth Games in Australia two months agoBoxing 21 hours ago
- VIDEOS: Song and dance as Portugal, Morocco fans bask in Luzhniki Stadium ahead of crucial matchWorld Cup 2018 1 day ago
- Korikwang’ and Aprot secure team spots to Africa meetingAthletics 6 hours ago
- Spain face date with destiny against Iran todayWorld Cup 2018 2 days ago
- England want to ‘put record straight’Rugby 1 day ago