“Let’s help East African children,” Arsenal FC appeals to fans
Premier League giant Arsenal has made an appeal to its fans to give donations to help children affected by drought in East Africa.
Arsenal in collaboration with Save the Children foundation made a touching appeal to help save children affected by drought and hunger in the region.
A video posted on social media platforms shows Arsenal Midfielder Aaron Ramsey citing the affected countries; Kenya, South Sudan, Ethiopia and Somalia, saying millions of children are still at risk of extreme hunger and drought.
- Xhaka and Shaqiri facing possible bans as FIFA probes controversial celebrationsWorld Cup 2018 1 day ago
- Golf: Veteran defeats 136 golfers in annual tournament in MombasaGolf 12 hours ago
- England lineup against Panama leaked, Southgate brings Chelsea youngstarWorld Cup 2018 1 day ago
- Beware England! Falcao on fire as Colombia sends Poland homeWorld Cup 2018 4 hours ago
- Messi’s diehard fan commits suicide after Argentina shockerWorld Cup 2018 1 day ago
- Aguero set for axe as efforts to sack Sampaoli failWorld Cup 2018 4 hours ago
- All smiles as Kenya breaks winless jinx: Captain Change hails Simbas' fighting spirit, urges teammate to remain focusedRugby 12 hours ago