Burglars raid Liverpool superstar Roberto Firmino’s house and steal jewellery and clothes
Liverpool forward Roberto Firmino has become the latest footballer targeted by burglars, after a “hooded gang” raided his home.
The Brazillian forward was reportedly raided by a gang who stole £70,000 worth of jewellery, watches and clothes.
The burglars allegedly stalked the 25-year-old’s home, in Mossley Hill, for days before waiting for the Reds star to leave with his wife and two children.
Firmino was moved to a hotel with his wife and two young children following the raid, and the club have now placed a security team at his home.
- Messi’s diehard fan commits suicide after Argentina shockerWorld Cup 2018 13 hours ago
- England lineup against Panama leaked, Southgate brings Chelsea youngstarWorld Cup 2018 14 hours ago
- Isle of Man TT rider Dan Kneen dies after collision with course carSports 3 weeks ago
- Challenges facing Argentina ahead of their must-win group game against NigeriaWorld Cup 2018 3 hours ago
- “It might be my last World Cup,” says PogbaWorld Cup 2018 10 hours ago
- Xhaka and Shaqiri facing possible bans as FIFA probes controversial celebrationsWorld Cup 2018 12 hours ago