Body of Kericho woman who went missing on Valentine's Day found buried in tea bushes
By Nikko Tanui | February 26th 2021
A 30-years-old employee of James Finlay Tea Company who went missing a day before Valentine's Day has been found dead under unclear circumstances.
The body of Emmy Chemutai was on Thursday found buried in a shallow grave in the thicket in Kapsongoi tea estate.
In a social media post, the deceased cousin Robert Bii, stated that the deceased who hails from Bomet County was last seen at the estate on February 13.
The deceased has been working for the multi-national tea company since 2004.
Police officers visited the scene of the crime on Thursday evening
More to follow…
Father of 17 pleads for help as life pushes him to the edge
By Faith Kutere
- Narok governorship race hots up as sole female aspirant okayed by elders
- Woman brutalised by police for flouting curfew rules
- Driver dies in speeding muguka Probox accident
- Human Rights Commission blasts placement of roadblocks on Thika Road
- The gods must be crazy and have invaded Western Kenya