Easy steps on how to style braids for a weekend.
1. Gather some braids to the front then tie a headscarf in the middle.
2. Flip the front portion to the back and curve it into a side fringe.
- READ MORE
- 1. Head games: Goodbye boring ponytail
- 2. Head games: Mane attraction
- 3. #Headgames: Protect your ends from humidity
- 4. Five protective hairstyles you should try right now
3. Hold the braids together then tuck them inside the headscarf at the back. Secure them with hair pins.
4. You can also tie the braids together to secure them.
Photo: Jeremy Wahome