1. Brush your hair backwards.
2. Use a thread or hair elastic to hold it into a ponytail.
3. Separate the ponytail into two equal sections.
- READ MORE
- 1. Five protective hairstyles you should try right now
- 2. Head games: Turn up the volume
- 3. Head games: Braided fringe
- 4. Hair trends: Everything you need to know about twist outs
4. Curve to the ponytails to form a W then join them together at the tips of the ponytail. Use a hair clip to secure them.
5. Sleek the sides with a tail comb and use a bit of hair sheen to finish.
Photos: Jeremy Wahome