1. Brush your hair backwards.
2. Use a thread or hair elastic to hold it into a ponytail.
3. Separate the ponytail into two equal sections.
- READ MORE
- 1. Hair trends: Everything you need to know about the butterfly locs
- 2. Head games: Afro turned vintage!
- 3. PHOTOS: Rihanna’s hairstyles through the years
- 4. Head games: Goodbye boring ponytail
4. Curve to the ponytails to form a W then join them together at the tips of the ponytail. Use a hair clip to secure them.
5. Sleek the sides with a tail comb and use a bit of hair sheen to finish.
Photos: Jeremy Wahome