Now there's no excuse! When the going gets tough, the tough gets going - with a glammed up DIY hairstyle.
1. Comb through the hair then part it into four sections.
2. Plait loose Matuta's on the front then tuck the tips into the base of the matuta.
2. Repeat the same at the back and sides but with bigger sections as you tuck in the tips.
- READ MORE
- 1. Five protective hairstyles you should try right now
- 2. Head games: Turn up the volume
- 3. Head games: Braided fringe
- 4. Head games: Push back and clip
3. Use hair styling gel to work the edges and a bit of hair sheen to finish.
4. Tie a colorful silk head scarf or silk ribbon/belt around your head.
6. You can use hair pins to hold the middle section together into a bun.
Photos: Lucky Gitonga
Model: Leah Wanjiru