ALSO READ: It took me a while to find out who I am
1. Saddling a horse is good physical exercise
2. Learning to ride, builds confidence and self-esteem. It teaches the rider how to deal with their fears and doubts.
3. Learning to communicate with horses and gaining their tust is an immensely satisfying and fulfilling achievement
4. Sharing an interest in horse-related activities such as horse-racing enables family members to spend quality time with one another – great family therapy
5. Taking care of horses (horse-handling) teaches you valuable lessons about ownership, responsibility, and respect for another living creature’s well –being.
Do not miss out on the latest news. Join the Eve Digital Telegram channel HERE.
The views and opinions expressed here are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of Evewoman.co.ke