Yesterday was Valentine’s Day, it is our prayer and wish that you all had a great one. Our theme this year was self-love. Below is a list of 28 things we think every woman worth her love should have.
ALSO READ: How self-love can help you build self esteem
- A signature scent.
- The ability to discern when it’s right to walk away, and the strength to do it.
- A best friend or friends who know how to be proud, not jealous.
- The perfect shade of red lipstick.
- A bed that makes her feel like a princess when she goes to sleep at night.
- The confidence to dance like a maniac.
- A sparkling dress.
- The self-possessed wit to beat idiots at their own game.
- At least one thing that is hers and hers alone.
- Enough self-respect to let the bad ones go.
- The courage to chase a dream, even if others think it’s crazy.
- The humility to not judge other women on petty things.
- A mouth that will never call another woman bad words that we can’t print in this paper.
- A flattering full-length mirror in which to feel beautiful in front of, and for solo dance-karaoke sessions late at night.
- A signature drink, and a James Bond-like fussiness over how it is made.
- Strong eyebrow game.
- At least one lingerie set that makes her feel like a pin-up sex goddess.
- A ride or die attitude towards the sisterhood.
- A deep, unwavering love for her body, no matter what she thinks it looks like to others.
- The ability to swing a punch.
- The fearlessness to face life as she sees fit.
- A go-to karaoke song.
- At least one recipe that she can make perfectly.
- Enough comfort with herself that she can go to the movies or to dinner alone.
- A local nail salon for the easiest pick-me-up on earth.
- A well-stamped passport.
- A bottomless handbag.
- Great shoes
Do not miss out on the latest news. Join the Eve Digital Telegram channel HERE.
The views and opinions expressed here are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of Evewoman.co.ke