ALSO READ: Head games: Matuta manenos
You can always count on the mohawk for some drama. We take it a notch higher by combining it with the equally dependable French braid.
1. Comb your hair and divide it into two sections.
2. Put together the back section and secure with a mini elastic.
3. Make a French braid starting from the secured section going to the front.
ALSO READ: Head games: The heat is on
4. Finish with a smooth braid, if need be, you can add a hair piece for short hair to add volume.
5. Use hair styling gel to smooth the hairline all round for a sleek look.
Photos: Jenipher Wachie
Model: Keru Gikandi
ALSO READ: Head games: Play with that mane
Do not miss out on the latest news. Join the Eve Digital Telegram channel HERE.