ALSO READ: Six remedies for dry hair
Don't be limited by your straight, short hair. Harness the power of extensions and follow these steps for a more sophisticated look.
1. Comb your hair down then section into two parts.
2. Part one of the sections into two then place a hair piece in between then plait a cornrow going to your back.
3. Repeat the same on the other section then finish with a three strand braid on both sections.
4. Plait a separate three strand braid then attach it in the middle of the two cornrows.
5. Finish by interacting the braids tips into a bun then secure with styling hair pins.
Photos: Jenipher Wachie
ALSO READ: Four natural ways to make your hair soft
Model: Vieline Nicole
Do not miss out on the latest news. Join the Eve Digital Telegram channel HERE.