By: Shiro Wanyoike
Model: Yvonne Nthenya
Makeup: Karey Gitonga
Photos: Jenipher Wachie
This hairstyle is perfect for work and for simple events.
1. Shampoo and deep condition your hair.
ALSO READ: Why Supermodel Naomi Campbell is in Kenya
2. Leave your hair to air dry or use a low heat blow-dry to dry
3. Use a wide tooth-edged comb to comb through then apply hair oil on your scalp to avoid itching
4. Make a section of your hair starting from the side going down next to your ear.
5. Divide your hair at the back into medium sections going up to the middle
6. Finger twist the sections then tuck-in the tips and use pins to secure.
7. Flip the front section and secure with bobby pins then use firm hold hair spray to keep the style into place.
Would you like to get published on Standard Media websites? You can now email us breaking news, story ideas, human interest articles or interesting videos on: [email protected]
SignUp For Newsletter
Get amazing content delivered to your inbox. Subscribe to our daily Newsletter.