Award winning content creator Sharon Mundia is one of the most stylish ladies especially while she was still running her blog. She slowed down after she became a mother and has not returned to the personal style blogging business.
Her fans who grew with her way back since she started out doing everything by herself have more to appreciate now that she is back with a variety of looks both in and out of her style comfort zone.
Here are some of the outfits we loved from her time on screen styled by some of the most talented fashion stylists in Kenya.
1. Sharon wears a mustard yellow ruffle skirt paired with a graphic tee and a checked jacket styled by Ojwa Styling
2. Structured body-con dress worn over a crisp white button down shirt with cut-outs on the sleeve, styled by Ojwa Styling
3. Call up the retro club and tell them we have found their queen here in Nairobi. Mixing prints has never looked this good, styled by Brian Babu
4. She fits rights in when she takes it back to the good-girl basics with this tulle skirt and denim button up shirt worn with a little swag, Styled by Njoki Mohammed
5 A nude boat collar bodycon dress is right up. The scarf and the bangs take the outfit a couple notches higher, Styled by Brian Babu
6. Red pants are a wardrobe staple that look great on anyone. They are perfectly paired here with this long half-coat and white shirt, styled by Brian Babu
7.There she goes again mixing prints and we are floored by the innocent and chic look of the ensemble as put together by Brian Babu
8.There is something different about this long belted kitenge print top. It is not your average peplum top but we are not complaining, styled by Brian Babu