ALSO READ: Easy recipe: Mango and passion cooler
* 3 ripe avocados
* 2 tomatoes, finely chopped
* Half red onion, finely chopped
* Juice of a lime
* Handful parsley, finely chopped
ALSO READ: Easy recipe: Kofta (meatballs) with eggs
* Handful sweetcorn
* 1 medium carrot, finely chopped
* 1 green chilli, finely chopped
1. Mash two of the avocados in a bowl and chop the third one into chunks.
Then carefully stir in the rest of the ingredients. Season with a little salt, mix well and serve with fresh vegetables, tortilla chips and pitta bread.
2. You can have this as a starter or piled high on your burger