A new class of East African fashion designers is here. From the unknown to the seasoned, it’s equally exciting to see up-and-coming designers, who are not only making a name for themselves, but also creating trends in the market. These are the designers who will become your new obsessions.
Specialise in manufacturing clothes,purses and jewelry.They offer creative designs if leather products,incorporating cultural motifs and items into everyday products for the young and savvy urban customer.
- READ MORE
- 1. #Fashiontips: Five tips to having an all-weather outfit
- 2. Friday Fashion Inspo: A peek at Bridget Shighadi’s glamour
- 3. Victoria Beckham films shirtless David doing handstands during sweaty workout
- 4. #FridayFashionInspo: Sharon Mwangi is elegance and trendy wrapped in one
-Akinyi Odongo, Kenya Sifa Towers, Ring Road and Lenana Road Intersection Nairobi, Kenya. Tel: +254 727 698 242 or 734 841 997 Fax: (111) 123 4567 Email:[email protected] 4.
Their mission is todesign,produce anddistribute high quality apparels through innovative designs by use of high quality fabrics and customised hand stitching.
- Halisi, Tel:+256-759-141481, Email:[email protected], Twitter:@haliisi Instagram: http://instagram.com/halisi_ug 5.
A fashion designs apparel created from locally sourced materials in Uganda,Congo and sometimes West Arica.They strive to create African inspired custom clothing.
- Nur, E-mail: [email protected]
A label thatreflects a deeply rooted African cultural Heritage,linking us to the cradle of humanity.Here,local artisans produce international couture quality garments using handed down techniques passed on through genaretions.
Creating unique looks both in all over pattern and motifs inspired by architectural forms and geometric symbols.