UK PM Johnson and wife announce birth of a baby girl
| December 9th 2021
British Prime Minister Boris Johnson and his wife Carrie have announced the birth of a healthy baby girl at a London hospital on Thursday morning, a spokeswoman for the couple said.
"Both mother and daughter are doing very well. The couple would like to thank the brilliant NHS maternity team for all their care and support," she said in a statement.
The baby is the couple's second child together, after their son Wilfred was born in April 2020. They were married in May this year.
The prime minister has been married twice before and declines to say how many children he has fathered. He had four children with his second wife, Marina Wheeler, a lawyer.
Mary Wambui, Purity Njoki granted Sh25m cash bail, or Sh50m bond eachMary Wambui and Purity Njoki were cautioned against contacting prosecution witnesses.
Youngster from Rajouri selected for India U-19 cricket teamZari completed his schooling at Delhi Public School (DPS)-Rajouri and later went to Aligarh Muslim University (AMU).
Postmortem reveals how Esther Wambui, whose body was found in suitcase, died
By Kamore Maina
- Matatu rams into Total petrol station, kills attendant, injures another
- Boys to men: Kalenjins living in Australia stick to their tradition
By Edward Kosut
- Judicial officer, Mombasa tycoons drawn into Nyali school land row
- Kenya Power launches smart metres to improve services
- Olekina: Mudavadi’s announcement will have no impact on 2022 polls