Uhuru Kenyatta, PM Boris to co-chair global education summit this July
Summit aims to raise $5 billion over the next five years to get 175 million children into quality education in 187 low-income countries.
By Patrick Vidija | 1 month ago
India, UK deepen work to combat climate change by 2030
India and UK agreed on a joint roadmap including plans to combat climate change by 2030.
The Standard | 1 month ago
Kalonzo surprises himself by taking firm stand on 2022
By Peter Kimani
- Zambia's founding president Kenneth Kaunda dies aged 97
- Curfew in 13 counties changed, to start from 7pm to 4am
By Brian Okoth
- Senior police officer’s daughter crushed to death by two matatus
- I haven’t asked for your support, Raila to Kalonzo
- 'Awesome to behold, famously unsentimental, Kirubi took no prisoners’
By John Ngumi