Ex-IEBC official James Oswago freed on Sh600,000 cash bail
By Standard Reporter | February 8th 2017
Former Independent Electoral and Boundaries Commission (IEBC) chief executive James Oswago along with Ali Kibwana have been freed on Sh600k cash bail. Agent Trevy Oyombra on the other hand has been released on Sh1m cash bail in Chickengate bribery case.
The three were arrested this morning by Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC) and appeared before court to face charges over the controversial IEBC tender.
Education Ministry must resolve chaotic Form One selection and placement
By Clay Muganda
- Woman faints after police raid church over Covid rule breaches [PHOTOS]
By Nikko Tanui
- Makueni family cries for justice after class seven pupil gang raped
- Chris Kirubi and the gospel of seek ye first wealth and all...
- Six police officers arrested drinking in bar during curfew
- Farmers in Kieni receive solar powered boreholes