Second grenade detonated in Kiambu
| May 20th 2022 | 1 min read
Another grenade was yesterday found in Ndeiya, Kiambu County, a few weeks after a similar one was was discovered in the same area.
A quarry worker stumbled on some metallic object in Boma area.
The man rushed to the village and informed area sub chief James Mwaura.
Mwaura recognised the device as a grenade, similar to another one detonated in the area on April 27.
Mwaura then informed his seniors who alerted the bomb disposal unit at the Directorate of Criminal Investigations, which carefully uprooted the 60MM rocket-propelled grenade that was left behind during the colonial era and later detonated it.
Terry Ramadhani appointed as KEMSA new CEOKiunge takes over from John Kabuchi, who served in an acting capacity.
Questions over Charles Owino's return to police serviceControversy surrounds former police spokesman Charles Owino’s move to withdraw as former Rarieda MP Nicholas Gumbo’s running mate in the Siaya governor’s race.
Haroo Assimio... Karua meets Tiktoker mimicking her in viral video
By Betty Njeru
- Media coverage: Raila had 61 per cent compared to Ruto's 38 per cent
- Man returns from short call to find Sh5m gone
- Kakamega governor race: Court declines to lift orders barring gazettement of Malala
- Former CJ should hold his peace if he doesn't plan to vote
- Ruto, Raila to battle for 6.6m votes in 15 swing counties