Unclaimed Financial Assets Authority gets new boss
By Philip Mwakio | March 2nd 2019
Unclaimed Financial Assets Authority (UFAA) has announced the appointment of John Kihara Mwangi to the position of chief executive officer and managing trustee, effective immediately.
He replaces Kellen Kariuki who announced her decision to leave the authority towards the end of 2018.
Prior to his appointment, Mr Mwangi was the manager, Unclaimed Financial Assets Line, at UFAA for the last four years.
He has had a successful career in several financial institutions within investment and commercial banking.
How retired couple built a business empire in a Siaya village
- Techie who founded start-up with Sh3,000
By Brian George
- Sweet profits from bees made me quit a stable government job
- Equity wins Sh800m tax dispute against KRA
- State seeks powers to snoop on suspected money launderers
- State projects push up cement consumption