United States International University in Africa to put up data centre
SCI & TECH
By Macharia Kamau | December 5th 2017
The United States International University in Africa (USIU Africa) plans to establish a centre to aggregate data from different government agencies.
The data will then be presented in a manner that can be used with ease by policymakers.
The High Performance Computing Centre at the university’s Thika Road campus will be the first of five such centres that will be set up across Africa and are expected to enhance the processing of information collected by government agencies as well as research institutions.
Construction of Sh20b housing project kicks off in Athi River
- Digitisation key in unlocking banks’ potential
By Kendi Ntwiga
- Kenya leads peers in water supply and sanitation inequalities
- Tying varsity funding to graduate jobs bold step
By XN Iraki
- What HR can do as burnout drives workers to 'The Great Resignation'
By Samuel Njogu
- Kenya races ahead of peers in sovereign wealth fund set up