Strathmore launches digital tourism course
SCI & TECH
By Peter Muiruri | February 10th 2017
Strathmore University’s Centre for Tourism and Hospitality has announced the commencement of a Digital Tourism Course this April.
The course is being introduced to meet growing skill demand for digital and online tourism management.
The new course will complement the Hospitality Management and Tourism Management degrees offered by the institution.
The announcement was made during a two-day digital tourism seminar for industry professionals and students in hospitality and tourism.
The seminar showcased the latest tools and trends on how to leverage social media for travel and tourism businesses.
“With over 60 per cent of travel now being researched, booked and bought online, social media is playing a critical role in travel marketing,” said E-Tourism Frontiers CEO Damian Cook
Kiru School principal’s widow declared guilty of murder
- Family appeals for help for American man held in hospital over bill
- 16-year-old girl ends her life over boyfriend
- Editors rally for TV station after exposé
- Moni Wekesa: The academic giant in the hot CJ seat today
By Betty Njeru
- Why man’s CCTV evidence is useless in his divorce case