Medical underwriter AAR unveils Sh150 million reward scheme
By James Wanzala
| Feb 6th 2018 | 1 min read
Medical underwriter AAR Insurance has announced the launch of a Sh150 million reward programme targeting the best-performing agents.
Dubbed 'Simply the Best', the year-long incentive targets both its in-house and independent agents.
The campaign's ultimate prize is a new Mercedes Benz C200. AAR Insurance Kenya General Manager Nixon Shigoli said also up for grabs are cash and laptops.
Toyota Probox: What this workhorse offers, but also a look at its problems
By Mate Tongola
- CBK fees waiver pushes M-Pesa daily deals with banks to Sh15b
- Ex-Britam bosses to face trial over Sh1.1b 'theft'
By Paul Ogemba
- Twelve per cent of Kenyans default on loans, says CRB
- Suppliers could sue State in Sh134b pending bills row
- Safaricom pulls NSE to 20-month low, sheds Sh40b