Fighting Covid-19 while ignoring human rights is recipe for chaos
UN Secretary General António Guterres has expressed alarm that Covid-19 is “a human crisis fast becoming a human rights crisis”.
By Walid Badawi, Li Fung and Amado Philip de Andrés | 11 months ago
Virus: A war Kenya must win together with other battles
The new coronavirus has caused widespread global disruption to human activities, unlike outbreaks experienced in recent history.
Walid Badawi | 1 year ago
In Luanda, men sell drugs in broad daylight under the guise of madness
- Businessman’s car torched after woman he was allegedly dating found dead
- Photos: June Ruto engaged to Nigerian university professor
By Jael Mboga
- The track god who was felled by the weight of his stardom
- Is Orengo charting his path away from Raila?
By Kamau Ngotho
- Court summons Matiang’i, Kinoti and Mutyambai
By Kamore Maina
- Bunge Chronicles: Ngunjiri, Malala tongue-tied as they turn on their word
By Brian Otieno
- China says rocket debris landed in Indian Ocean west of Maldives