Ruto faces uphill task as rivals slice away Rift Valley support
The scramble for Rift Valley’s more than three million votes is intensifying as the new Chama Cha Mashinani (CCM), a rejuvenated Kanu and the yet-to-be launched Jubilee Party roll up their sleeves in readiness for 2017.
By STEVE MKAWALE and PATRICK KIBET | 4 years ago
Nakuru County's debt rises by Sh1.5b in nine months
According to the Controller of Budget the county government failed to explain how pending bills shot to Sh3.95 billion in the 2015-2016 financial year from Sh2.4 billion reported by the end of the previous year.
STEVE MKAWALE and PATRICK KIBET | 5 years ago
Missing student found dead at university grounds
- Raila agrees to share political party billions with Wiper, other parties
- Unknown people were tracking Wycliffe Omwenga
- Fanfare as Raila meets musicians
By Betty Njeru
- Letter from Ithanga: Murang’a’s unexploited agricultural Canaan
By XN Iraki
- The four options for Kalonzo in 2022 succession
- Why lawyer wants Uhuru jailed
- Uhuru's Sh1.4tr legacy projects to rejuvenate Coast economy