Expert: Corruption ‘biggest’ challenge to Kenya's budget implementation
A leading policy analyst has warned that corruption remains one of the biggest threat to the implementation of the rosy proposals made by the State in the ambitious Sh2.1 trillion Budget.
Rose Nganga | 6 years ago
Education Ministry must resolve chaotic Form One selection and placement
By Clay Muganda
- Woman faints after police raid church over Covid rule breaches [PHOTOS]
By Nikko Tanui
- Makueni family cries for justice after class seven pupil gang raped
- Chris Kirubi and the gospel of seek ye first wealth and all...
- Six police officers arrested drinking in bar during curfew
- Farmers in Kieni receive solar powered boreholes
- Shahbal ditches Jubilee, eyes ODM ticket
- To cut obesity in children, tax sugar sweetened drinks
HEALTH & SCIENCE