Uhuru will leave behind rich legacy of being a great pan-Africanist
Uhuru’s presidency has been unique. Having survived challenges to his elections in 2013 and 2017, he grew into the presidency.
By Macharia Munene | 1 day ago
Raila and Ruto's campaign strategies have put them ahead of the pack
Deputy President William Ruto and former Prime Minister Raila Odinga have managed to penetrate political ‘bedrooms’ outside their homestead.
Macharia Munene | 8 days ago
Home-grown solutions critical to reviving our flagging education sector
There are worrying trends that commoditise education instead of making it an instrument of advancement and protection of national interests.
Macharia Munene | 22 days ago
Catholic church threatens to return Simba Arati’s Sh100,000 donation
By Eric Abuga
- Court upholds Kinoti’s four-month jail term
- Willy Mutunga: Ruto is a rich man who cuts an image of political hustler
- Court slaps Kamiti Prison escapees with additional 15-month jail term
- Wavinya, Makau clash in church harambee
- New look KTN News: The thinking behind the new logo
- Covid-19: 177 recover as 28 test positive in last 24 hours
HEALTH & SCIENCE
- New dawn as Standard Group launches converged digital newsroom, relaunches KTN News
By Jael Mboga