Facebook entry into cash transfer service hots up competition
This follows a partnership by the financial technology startup TransferWise and Facebook Messenger and is another marker of the next wave of disruption expected to hit the financial services sector.
Mumbi Kinyua and Frankline Sunday | 4 years ago
Shelter Afrique gets Sh2 billion shot in arm from AfDB
The bank said yesterday the funds are part of its plan to consolidate the position of the housing specialist for this year.
Mumbi Kinyua | 4 years ago
Missing student found dead at university grounds
- Raila agrees to share political party billions with Wiper, other parties
- Unknown people were tracking Wycliffe Omwenga
- Fanfare as Raila meets musicians
By Betty Njeru
- Letter from Ithanga: Murang’a’s unexploited agricultural Canaan
By XN Iraki
- The four options for Kalonzo in 2022 succession
- Why lawyer wants Uhuru jailed
- Uhuru's Sh1.4tr legacy projects to rejuvenate Coast economy