Capping of interest rates wrong remedy for banks excesses
Parliament passed the Banking (Amendment) Bill, now famously referred to as the Jude Njomo Bill that seeks to cap interest rates.
By Moses Kuria | 4 years ago
Moses Kuria's lesson from Pangani cell: When we talk to each other our differences are narrow
The last one week has been one of the most riveting in the recent political history of our country.
Moses Kuria | 5 years ago
President Uhuru Kenyatta’s achievements stand out
Apparently even Jubilee people had started believing when CORD said this government had done nothing. But we cannot blame ‘wanjiku’ for this; until last week the Opposition was ‘her’ only source of information on government progress.
MOSES KURIA | 5 years ago
Missing student found dead at university grounds
- Raila agrees to share political party billions with Wiper, other parties
- Unknown people were tracking Wycliffe Omwenga
- Fanfare as Raila meets musicians
By Betty Njeru
- Letter from Ithanga: Murang’a’s unexploited agricultural Canaan
By XN Iraki
- The four options for Kalonzo in 2022 succession
- Why lawyer wants Uhuru jailed
- Uhuru's Sh1.4tr legacy projects to rejuvenate Coast economy