Time to stop treating Somalis like second class Kenyan citizens
The assumption of course is that all the ethnic groups shall enjoy equal rights and justice under the law.
By Mohamed Guleid | 7 days ago
Kenya is a rich country, the widespread poverty is man-made
If you want to know why we are poor, it is easy to understand. It is not even about major issues like the economy, exports, or climate change.
Mohamed Guleid | 21 days ago
Missing student found dead at university grounds
- Raila agrees to share political party billions with Wiper, other parties
- Unknown people were tracking Wycliffe Omwenga
- Fanfare as Raila meets musicians
By Betty Njeru
- Letter from Ithanga: Murang’a’s unexploited agricultural Canaan
By XN Iraki
- The four options for Kalonzo in 2022 succession
- Why lawyer wants Uhuru jailed
- Uhuru's Sh1.4tr legacy projects to rejuvenate Coast economy