Sunday church service with city prophetess Mary Akatsa
Once the gate is locked, there is no knocking or making noise; you wait patiently for an order from her for the door to be opened.
By Mercy Odhiambo and Jennifer Anyango | 3 years ago
Give us Sh2 billion to bring down illegal buildings, says State regulator
Construction authority spends as much as Sh3.5 million to professionally demolish one building.
Mercy Odhiambo and Jennifer Anyango | 3 years ago
Man kills wife after allegedly catching her in bed with lover
- Midiwo was in Nairobi to celebrate his children's academic milestones
- Siaya politician Florence Aluodo dies
- Court punishes man who allowed 7-year-old son drive Prado TX
- Former Gem MP Jakoyo Midiwo dies at 54
- The Midiwo family loses 4 members in 2 weeks
- How trip to Middle East ended up in a house in Thika
- No degree? Forget elective positions next year - IEBC