History as two former Popes declared saints
The Catholic Church made history when it elevated two former Popes to sainthood on Sunday at a colourful event that was also presided by two of their successors at the St Peter’s square, Rome. The event was witnessed by thousands of people from all walks of life.
By Martin Mutua and Agencies | 8 years ago
Rename Thika Superhighway, Times Tower and others after Kibaki
- Murathe wants Raila to legalise bhang if he wins August polls
- Martha Karua downplays 'iron lady' tag on international media
- Meru man hangs on CS Peter Munya's helicopter
- Bishop uses birthday gifts to build granny a house
- Kabogo: I have moved on from Kenya Kwanza 'sibling rivalry'
- Bring those who killed four young men to book
- State agencies tussle for the right to authenticate academic papers