Are opinion polls a threat or key compass for democracy?
Ordinarily, opinion polls are a useful tool in a vibrant democracy, especially if they are conducted scientifically and honestly.
By Koki Muli Grignon | 3 days ago
Independent candidates not sore losers in party primaries
Independent candidates are supposed to present a value proposition in a democracy.
Koki Muli Grignon | 10 days ago
Our politicians must trust the process for credible elections
It is the hallmark of political leadership. Tolerance. Acceptance. Humility and the knowledge that you don’t have to decrease me to increase yourself.
Koki Muli Grignon | 24 days ago
Gideon's visit rekindles memories of Moi
- You weren’t my father’s wife, man tells Washington Olweny’s widow
By Daniel Chege
- Officer shoots dead six people including girlfriend, kills self in Kangemi
By Jael Mboga
- Mwingi bus crash survivors recount ordeal as search continues
- 11 students arrested after private school dormitory burns
- William Ruto wheelbarrow back to Kisii
By Erick Abuga
- The office of the Deputy President
- Former officer faces justice after 10-year cat and mouse game with police