Lands agency seeks to resolve Nyali school land dispute
NLC has ordered the listing of developed and undeveloped sections of a disputed 12.37-acre plot set aside for the construction of a secondary school.
By Kelvin Karani | 3 days ago
Justice Said Chitembwe says he has documents to prove he bought disputed land
A High Court judge has come out to fight land grabbing claims before a public inquiry by the National Land Commission (NLC).
Kelvin Karani | 8 days ago
Father says his relatives accuse him of sacrificing son in religious ceremony
Father whose son was found dead in a pastor’s car in Mombasa told a court that his extended family believes he sacrificed the child.
Kelvin Karani | 7 months ago
Kenya's ardent football fan Isaac Juma hacked to death
- NHIF patients won’t get services at private hospitals starting Monday
HEALTH & SCIENCE
- Bizarre tale of woman in homicide-suicide saga who lived double life
- Where is Felista Nyamathira? Mystery of millionaire student's whereabouts
By Paul Ogemba
- Isaac Juma said his life was in danger
- Mudavadi: OKA principals demanded I give them NDC guest list in advance
- Your mouth is a blessing, Natembeya tells Murkomen
- Eyes on Raila, Ruto as fight for city boss takes shape