State pushes for review of power deals to cut costs
The new attempt comes at a time when over 40 firms signed agreements with Kenya Power to supply a total generating capacity of 2,115MW.
Kamau Macharia | 27 days ago
Where is my kidney?
- Kenyans give new-look Standard newspaper warm reception [Photos]
- How KBC staffer’s killing occurred
By Brian Okoth
- Three-minute burial shocker in Turkana
By Mike Ekutan
- Gang banned years ago returns to Likoni bridge
- City outspoken politician buried in brief ceremony
- Twins want to marry other twins or sisters
- GSU officer kills wife then turns gun on himself
By Kamore Maina