Sudi detained for two days to allow hate speech probe
Initially, the officers sought court’s permission to detain Mr Sudi for 14 more days to investigate five counts levelled against him by the State.
By Julius Chepkwony and Japheth Ogila | 7 months ago
Sudi stares at longer stay in police cells as state seeks to detain him for two weeks
Police are in the process of seeking the court’s permission to detain Kapseret MP Oscar Sudi for 14 more days.
Julius Chepkwony and Japheth Ogila | 7 months ago
I scored B+ thanks to a stranger I met on Facebook
- Raila meets Orengo, Otiende to forestall rebellion in ODM
- Students aged 16 and below post excellent 2020 KCSE results
- Samuel Wanjiru: Two women’s account on the death of a man they loved
- Police arrest five terror suspects in Kisumu
By Lucas Barasa
- KDF officers arrested for assaulting cops enforcing curfew rules
- IG orders probe into sexual harassment claim after female cop's viral clip
- Family and friends lay flowers at spot where Allan Ngugi died