Questions as Kisumu County allocates Sh97m to 'huduma centres'
The Kisumu County government's plan to use Sh97.5 million to construct and equip three 'huduma centres' is raising questions.
Harold Odhiambo and Kepher Otieno | 5 years ago
UDA opens an office in Raila's turf, planning to have more
The party is planning an onslaught on Kisumu, Migori and Kisii voting blocs where the Raila-led ODM party enjoys huge support.
Harold Odhiambo and Kepher Otieno | 2 months ago
Missing student found dead at university grounds
- Raila agrees to share political party billions with Wiper, other parties
- Unknown people were tracking Wycliffe Omwenga
- Fanfare as Raila meets musicians
By Betty Njeru
- Letter from Ithanga: Murang’a’s unexploited agricultural Canaan
By XN Iraki
- The four options for Kalonzo in 2022 succession
- Why lawyer wants Uhuru jailed
- Uhuru's Sh1.4tr legacy projects to rejuvenate Coast economy