Australia sets the pace in taming tech firms, will Kenya follow suit?
However, others argue that the individual cases in other countries cannot be adopted as a standard for Kenya’s policy formulation.
By Frankline Sunday and Macharia Kamau | 2 months ago
Court wrangles open lid on hefty perks for top audit bosses
Executives at four of the country’s largest firms earn millions a month in allowances and profit-sharing.
Frankline Sunday and Macharia Kamau | 2 months ago
Hazina: How NSSF’s dream of ruling city skies collapsed
After numerous questionable board decisions and court cases, 39-floor grand project is now ending with a whimper at 15 floors.
Frankline Sunday and Macharia Kamau | 7 months ago
New Uhuru-Suluhu deal on border barriers bears fruit
- Senior DCI officers reshuffled (list)
By Kamore Maina
- Senior DCI officer shoots dead security guard in Kayole
- Museveni hits at the West as he's sworn in for sixth term
By Brian Otieno
- Kakamega twins to take different paths thanks to KCSE results
- Wajir Governor Mohamed Abdi's wife, children linked to loss of millions
- The long and vicious battle for Samuel Wanjiru’s millions
- Jubilee targets Moses Kuria, Mbarire, Omanga in new purge